HYPNOSIS FOR ADD/ADHD
Offered by Sue Berman, Clinical Hypnotherapist, serving San Diego, Laguna Hills, and The Greater Orange County Area
New testimonial about Hypnosis for ADD and ADHD!
Offered by Sue Berman, Clinical Hypnotherapist serving San Diego, Orange County, and the Greater Orange County area.
Quite often a child who has a decreased attention span when listening or is disruptive in the classroom, is given the label of having ADD-Attention Deficit Disorder or ADHD-Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder. Parents often feel they have no other choice, but to have the child placed on medication. Hypnosis has been found to be very beneficial for ADD/ADHD.
Some symptoms of the inattentive type of ADD are:
- Being easily distracted from a task, lesson, or conversation
- Difficulty keeping the mind on any one thing
- Getting bored with a task before it’s completed
- Skipping over details
- Making careless mistakes
- Difficulty listening when directly addressed
- Difficulty following instructions or finishing tasks
- Disorganization and forgetfulness
Symptoms of hyperactivity/impulsivityYoungsters with hyperactive or impulsive symptoms of ADHD seem to be always in motion. Sitting still can be very difficult for them. They may try to do several things at once, bouncing around from one activity to the next.
Children experiencing the hyperactive/impulsive form of ADHD may:
- Fidget and squirm or have trouble staying seated at all
- Move around constantly, often running or climbing inappropriately
- Have difficulty with quiet, sedentary activities
- Talk excessively
- Blurt out answers before questions are completed
- Speak tactlessly or inappropriately
- Exhibit difficulty waiting
- Interrupt or intrude on others
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOSIS FOR ADD/ADHD:
Improved concentration and attention to details
Improved organizational skills
Reduced stress and anxiety
Call Sue Berman, Clinical Hypnotherapist today to schedule your hypnotherapy appointment for ADD/ADHD and see how you can become focused! 619-677-5763 or 714-206-0403.